CardPak believes that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success. We are committed to hiring and retaining the best in the business.
By providing career opportunities, rewarding performance and creating a pleasant working environment, we encourage people to excel. The future of CardPak has people at its core, for they are our most valued resource.
CardPak recognizes that its talented and diverse workforce is the core to our competitive advantage. Diversity in the workforce contributes to creative thinking and innovation that is critical to our success. CardPak is committed to fostering a supportive work environment that respects and appreciates diversity in its many forms, including, but not limited to, age, gender, race, national origin, religious beliefs, physical and mental abilities and characteristics, sexual orientation, economic circumstances, lifestyle, thinking style and education.
Headquartered in Solon, OH, CardPak is a major supplier of carded packaging materials to hundreds of leading national and international companies. CardPak has been a proud winner of the NorthCoast 99 award, honoring the 99 best places to work in Northeast Ohio, 13 times.
Die Cutter Operator
Experience preferred, but will train the right candidate!
CardPak offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Click Here to submit your resume.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bobst Die Cutter Operator. Primary responsibilities include: Prepare the Bobst Die Cutter for production by locking up tooling; performing patch-up and regulating level cutting; ensuring proper creasing, perforating and print to cut register. Prepare blanker and striping units for jobs. Perform quality check; perform preventative maintenance.
Requirements include: a High School Diploma or GED, mechanical ability; familiarity with a quality system (i.e. ISO) preferred; flexibility with regard to shifts & overtime; able to meet the demands of a fast-paced production environment. Working knowledge of the packaging industry is a plus.
QUALITY ASSURANCE - PROCESS ENGINEER
This vital role requires a detail-oriented individual to implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of company products and applications.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications standards to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical team support.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and ongoing quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize cost.
- Implement and document inspection criteria and procedures.
- Provide and oversee inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
Qualifications and Skills:
Applicants for this position should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Process or Chemical Engineering discipline
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent interpersonal, computer, and communication skills (written and verbal) with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities throughout the day.
- Excellent team approach to problem solving.
- High energy level.
- Knowledge of Mini Tab Software, ISO 9000/14000, and LEAN/ SIX SIGMA initiatives.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401-K with company match.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should submit a resume firstname.lastname@example.org
for the professional and effective handling of the front office reception area
to ensure excellent on-site customer service. Duties include handling/routing
all incoming phone calls via a multi-line telephone system, fax and mail
distribution, requisition of supplies and miscellaneous general clerical
duties. This position will also provide some
administrative support to the Customer Service Dept.
- Answer and route all incoming telephone calls; take and retrieve messages, as needed.
- Greet and direct all visitors
- Sort/distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Department, as needed
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assist with planning of company events and meetings
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High School/GED; Associates Degree in Business a plus.
- 3-5 years related office & customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal & written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Cardpak offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume to email@example.com