CardPak believes that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success. We are committed to hiring and retaining the best in the business.
By providing career opportunities, rewarding performance and creating a pleasant working environment, we encourage people to excel. The future of CardPak has people at its core, for they are our most valued resource.
CardPak recognizes that its talented and diverse workforce is the core to our competitive advantage. Diversity in the workforce contributes to creative thinking and innovation that is critical to our success. CardPak is committed to fostering a supportive work environment that respects and appreciates diversity in its many forms, including, but not limited to, age, gender, race, national origin, religious beliefs, physical and mental abilities and characteristics, sexual orientation, economic circumstances, lifestyle, thinking style and education.
Headquartered in Solon, OH, CardPak is a major supplier of carded packaging materials to hundreds of leading national and international companies. CardPak has been a proud winner of the NorthCoast 99 award, honoring the 99 best places to work in Northeast Ohio, 13 times.
Die Cutter Operator
Experience preferred, but will train the right candidate!
CardPak offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Click Here to submit your resume.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bobst Die Cutter Operator. Primary responsibilities include: Prepare the Bobst Die Cutter for production by locking up tooling; performing patch-up and regulating level cutting; ensuring proper creasing, perforating and print to cut register. Prepare blanker and striping units for jobs. Perform quality check; perform preventative maintenance.
Requirements include: a High School Diploma or GED, mechanical ability; familiarity with a quality system (i.e. ISO) preferred; flexibility with regard to shifts & overtime; able to meet the demands of a fast-paced production environment. Working knowledge of the packaging industry is a plus.
Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist with comprehensive ISO knowledge and experience, to join our team. This vital role requires a detail-oriented individual to implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of company products and applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications standards to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Apply statistical tools and techniques to monitor plant performance.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and ongoing quality control objectives.
- Continually seek process improvements and make recommendations to management.
- Test and inspect products at various stages of the productions process.
- Perform and monitor inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9000/1400 standards, procedures, work instructions and test methods.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Applicants for this position should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Computer, and Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities throughout the day.
- Excellent team approach to problem solving.
- High energy level.
- Knowledge of Mini Tab Software, ISO 9000/14000, and LEAN/SIX SIGMA initiatives will be a plus
- Ability to work extended hours, as needed.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401-K with company match.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should submit a resume firstname.lastname@example.org